Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Your Post Too Rong, Round Eye!

Okay, okay, so after setting up my clever and witty template with allusions to celestial bodies, I was pestered to hurry up and get some content on the blog. Geesh! Even God took a few days to get around to humanity. That being said, I unveiled my first blog - an eye bleeding masterpiece.

The response was less than encouraging. First, I'm criticised for being too long winded (this isn't a problem with WordPress (see http://sunsandplanets.wordpress.com/) as you can choose where to truncate the message and allow an interested reader to dig deeper, "after the break."

Second, my sole fan plugs her own blog on my site! I'm sure its because she knows this blog is bound to become increasingly and incredibly popular.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I love that you're blogging at me plugging my blog on your blog site!

Blog on!

www.sarahtea.blogspot.com